Official BEA T-shirts
BEA Policies: Carts, luggage on wheels, and empty strollers will NOT be allowed in the exhibit hall during show hours. If you have a disability that may impact your participation at the event, please call Customer Service at 800-840-5614 or 203-840-5614.
Anyone under the age of 18 (minors and infants) will only be permitted to register to attend if accompanied by a registered industry professional and will have to pay the industry professional rate to receive a badge.
For Power Readers, children under the age of 10 are free on Power Reader Day, Saturday, June 1. Children over the age of 10 must pay the Power Reader rate of $49.
Attendees | Exhibitors | International Rights Center Exhibitors | Press | uPublishU | BEA Bloggers Conference
Register here for BEA, IDPF Digital Book, and Publishers Launch.
BEA is a trade event for the book industry. If you are a consumer who is an avid book reader and would like to attend BEA, it will be selling a limited number of Power Reader (avid book fans) tickets for Saturday, June 1. For more information on how you can become a Power Reader and buy your tickets, visit the Power Reader page.
Each exhibiting company will receive an allotment of badges based on booth size. View the 2013 badge allotment information. You can register for your exhibitor badges by logging in to the Exhibitor Dashboard and clicking on the orange 'REGISTER FOR EXHIBTOR BADGES' button on the right of the page. To add Concurrent Events to your Exhibitor Registration, fill out this form.
- International Exhibitors: As an international exhibitor, it may be necessary for you to receive an official invitation to obtain your travel Visa. For more information on how to request an official letter of invitation, please visit the International Visitors page.
International Rights Center Exhibitors
You can register for your IRC badges by logging in to the Exhibitor Dashboard and clicking on the orange 'REGISTER FOR EXHIBTOR BADGES' button on the right of the page.
- Exhibitors who have already purchased a table in the International Rights Center must register for their exhibitor badges through the Exhibitor IRC Registration.
- Editorial media include writers, reporters, book reviewers, producers or on-air personalities who are attending BEA specifically to write about the show and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, and Internet; or to gain access to authors and their books for possible review and/or feature coverage. You will be required to provide editorial credentials. Register here for editorial media.
- Non-Editorial media include all other personnel at media companies. Register here for non-editorial media.
uPublishU at BEA
Register here for uPublishU at BEA.
- Learn from industry experts all about the tools and technology to self-publish a print book or an ebook. Meet with a selection of the industry's most respected self-publishing service providers who offer services to aspiring authors or those looking to package their content in book form. Learn more about uPublishU at BEA.
- Price: $99 Early Bird (before May 15) including Boxed Lunch (This does NOT include a BEA pass.)
Please note: After May 15, the price will increase to $199.
BEA Bloggers Conference
Register here for BEA Bloggers Conference.
- BEA Bloggers Conference is a jam-packed day of education, extreme networking, and the passion and fun that surrounds book blogging! Learn more about BEA Bloggers Conference.
- Price: $135 Early Bird (before May 15). After May 15, the price will increase to $165. This pass includes Continental Breakfast & Boxed Lunch at BEA Bloggers Conference as well as a BEA pass for May 30-June 1.
Questions? Contact Client Services at 1-800-840-5614.